Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Thanksgiving is National Family History Day [1484**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Thanksgiving is National Family History Day (112310IDPHFamilyhistoryfortheholidays.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:30:24 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 112310IDPHFamilyhistoryfortheholidays.doc - checksum='3825088370' byte count= '104960'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 11 23 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 23 2010
- description: Press Release: Dr. Damon T. Arnold, state public health director, is urging people to share their family health history during Thanksgiving and other holiday family gatherings to help ensure a longer, healthier future together.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 23
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010