State Receives $300K in Surplus Equipment from U.S. Army Operations in Iraq
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Receives $300K in Surplus Equipment from U.S. Army Operations in Iraq (2010, November 22) [1481**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Receives $300K in Surplus Equipment from U.S. Army Operations in Iraq (112210CMSArmySurplusAdv.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: The Illinois Department of Central Management Services (CMS) will display more than $300,000 worth of equipment from the U.S. Army's operations in Iraq, donated to Illinois through the U.S. General Services Administrations (GSA) Federal Surplus Donation Program.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Central Management Services
401 S. Spring
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 22 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 22 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:30:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 112210CMSArmySurplusAdv.doc - checksum='2475696835' byte count= '262144'