Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IL Dept on Aging Thanks Family Caregivers in Observance of Awareness Month; Highlights Support Resources [1482**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IL Dept on Aging Thanks Family Caregivers in Observance of Awareness Month; Highlights Support Resources (112210AGINGNatlAlzheimersandCaregiverMonth.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way, Suite 100
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:30:06 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 112210AGINGNatlAlzheimersandCaregiverMonth.doc - checksum='647852263' byte count= '296960'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department on Aging
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3356
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 11 22 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 22 2010
- description: Press Release: Illinois Department on Aging (IDoA) Director Charles D. Johnson is thanking family caregivers for making an extra effort to provide special attention and assistance to their loved ones.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 22
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010