Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Out of the frying pan and into the fire: Turkey fryer risks outweigh any culinary benefits [1468**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Out of the frying pan and into the fire: Turkey fryer risks outweigh any culinary benefits (111910OSFMTurkeyfryerdangers.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:30:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111910OSFMTurkeyfryerdangers.doc - checksum='2221201006' byte count= '88064'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Office of the Illinois State Fire Marshal
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-0969
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703-4259
- dateCreated: 11 19 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 19 2010
- description: Press Release: Cooking fires never take a holiday and Thanksgiving has the unique distinction of being the only day of the year with the most fires, about three times more than average.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 19
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010