Out of the frying pan and into the fire: Turkey fryer risks outweigh any culinary benefits
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Out of the frying pan and into the fire: Turkey fryer risks outweigh any culinary benefits (2010, November 19) [1468**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Out of the frying pan and into the fire: Turkey fryer risks outweigh any culinary benefits (111910OSFMTurkeyfryerdangers.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: Cooking fires never take a holiday and Thanksgiving has the unique distinction of being the only day of the year with the most fires, about three times more than average.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Office of the Illinois State Fire Marshal
Springfield, IL 62703-4259
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 19 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 19 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:30:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111910OSFMTurkeyfryerdangers.doc - checksum='2221201006' byte count= '88064'