States Emergency Management Program Retains National Accreditation
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
States Emergency Management Program Retains National Accreditation (2010, November 19) [1466**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- States Emergency Management Program Retains National Accreditation (111910IEMAEMAPAccreditation.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: Illinois emergency management program was recognized recently for three best practices as part of a rigorous review by a national accreditation program.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62703
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 19 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 19 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:29:58 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111910IEMAEMAPAccreditation.doc - checksum='3868659241' byte count= '111104'