Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
States Emergency Management Program Retains National Accreditation [1466**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- States Emergency Management Program Retains National Accreditation (111910IEMAEMAPAccreditation.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:29:58 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111910IEMAEMAPAccreditation.doc - checksum='3868659241' byte count= '111104'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-557-4794
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703
- dateCreated: 11 19 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 19 2010
- description: Press Release: Illinois emergency management program was recognized recently for three best practices as part of a rigorous review by a national accreditation program.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 19
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010