Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Turkey Tips for a Terrific Thanksgiving [1464**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Turkey Tips for a Terrific Thanksgiving (111910IDPHThanksgivingtips.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:29:50 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111910IDPHThanksgivingtips.doc - checksum='2641454334' byte count= '116224'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 11 19 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 19 2010
- description: Press Release: In preparation for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, Illinois Department of Public Health Director Dr. Damon T. Arnold reminds people of some simple steps they can take to help prevent food-related illnesses.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 19
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010