Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Mexican Delegation to Sign Letter of Intent to Purchase Illinois Grain [1463**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Mexican Delegation to Sign Letter of Intent to Purchase Illinois Grain (111910AGRICMexicantradeadvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:50:28 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111910AGRICMexicantradeadvisory.doc - checksum='2096187139' byte count= '93184'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2172
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62794-9281
- dateCreated: 11 19 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 19 2010
- description: Press Release: Members of a Mexican trade delegation will sign a letter of intent Tuesday, Nov. 23, to expand agricultural trade between Illinois and their home state of Guanajuato. The letter will be signed at 10:30 a.m. during a ceremony in the atrium of the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 19
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010