Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Lack of Rainfall May Hamper Waterfowl Hunting at Horseshoe Lake SFWA and Union County SFWA [1469**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Lack of Rainfall May Hamper Waterfowl Hunting at Horseshoe Lake SFWA and Union County SFWA (111910DNRwaterfowlhunt-unionandalexadercos.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:50:25 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111910DNRwaterfowlhunt-unionandalexadercos.doc - checksum='2309644536' byte count= '34816'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2172
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62794-9281
- dateCreated: 11 19 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 19 2010
- description: Press Release: The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) is advising waterfowl hunters who plan to hunt in southern Illinois at Horseshoe Lake State Fish and Wildlife Area in Alexander County and at Union County State Fish and Wildlife Area that dry weather during the late summer and this fall is affecting waterfowl hunting conditions at those sites.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 19
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010