High Quality Marsh Returns to Hennepin and Hopper Lakes
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
High Quality Marsh Returns to Hennepin and Hopper Lakes (2010, November 17) [1460**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- High Quality Marsh Returns to Hennepin and Hopper Lakes (111710DNRCarprehab2010.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: The twin lakes of Hennepin and Hopper are full of water and life again, after the Wetlands Initiative (TWI) and the Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) completed an extensive effort to rehabilitate the marsh and lake habitat in the 2,600-acre restoration project area.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Natural Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 17 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 17 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:50:17 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111710DNRCarprehab2010.doc - checksum='1028739669' byte count= '705536'