Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Unemployment Falls Seventh Consecutive Month [1462**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Unemployment Falls Seventh Consecutive Month (111810IDESemp_press_release.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1300 South 9th Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:50:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111810IDESemp_press_release.doc - checksum='4195376604' byte count= '79360'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3846
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703-2592
- dateCreated: 11 18 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 18 2010
- description: Press Release: The seasonally adjusted rate fell -0.1 point to 9.8 percent, according to preliminary data released today by the Illinois Department of Employment Security.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 18
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010