Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Baby New Year's Projected College Tuition Costs: $180,000
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Baby New Year's Projectred College Tuition Costs: $180,000 (PressRelease-ISACCollegeIllinoisBabyNewYear.txt)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.From: email@example.com Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 4:04 PM To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Press Release - ISAC College Illinois! Baby New Year Attachments: ISAC CIBabyNewYear.doc (See attached file: ISAC CIBabyNewYear.doc) Wednesday, December 30, 2009 Media Affairs Contacts: Paul Palian, 312-814-3679 (Direct), 312-590-9970 (Cell), email@example.com Theresa Tracy, 312-814-4455 (Direct), firstname.lastname@example.org Emergency, 312-814-3689 or 312-590-9432 BABY NEW YEAR'S PROJECTED COLLEGE TUITION COSTS: $180,000 Now is the Time to lock in tuition prices for much less with the College Illinois! Prepaid Tuition Program SPRINGFIELD, Ill. We've all seen the Rankin-Bass claymation story of Rudolph's Shiny New Year featuring Happy, the big-eared newborn with the top hat symbolic of the new year. But what will the baby's parents do when they discover that child born today is projected to incur college costs of more than $180,000 at four-year, public university? Not to worry. Illino
500 W. Monroe, Third Floor
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 20:15:14 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- PressRelease-ISACCollegeIllinoisBabyNewYear.txt - checksum='2840151418' byte count= '10991'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: 1777**09
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Student Assistance Commission
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6767
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62704-1876
- dateCreated: 12 30 2009
- dateLastModified: 12 30 2009
- description: Press Release: Weve all seen the Rankin-Bass claymation story of Rudolphs Shiny New Year featuring Happy, the big-eared newborn with the top hat symbolic of the new year.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2009