Baby New Year's Projected College Tuition Costs: $180,000
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Baby New Year's Projected College Tuition Costs: $180,000 (2009, December)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Baby New Year's Projectred College Tuition Costs: $180,000 (PressRelease-ISACCollegeIllinoisBabyNewYear.txt)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: Weve all seen the Rankin-Bass claymation story of Rudolphs Shiny New Year featuring Happy, the big-eared newborn with the top hat symbolic of the new year.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Student Assistance Commission
500 W. Monroe, Third Floor
Springfield, IL 62704-1876
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 30 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 30 2009
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 20:15:14 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- PressRelease-ISACCollegeIllinoisBabyNewYear.txt - checksum='2840151418' byte count= '10991'