IDPH Dr. Arnold H1N1 Vaccination
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDPH Dr. Arnold H1N1 Vaccination (2009, December 23) [1752**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDPH Dr. Arnold H1N1 Vaccination (PressRelease-IDPHDr.ArnoldH1N1Vaccination.txt)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: By being vaccinated himself, Illinois Department of Public Health Director Dr. Damon T. Arnold today showed Illinoisans that it is still important to get vaccinated against H1N1 flu. Reports of flu are decreasing, but influenza is unpredictable.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 23 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 23 2009
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 20:13:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- PressRelease-IDPHDr.ArnoldH1N1Vaccination.txt - checksum='1161851225' byte count= '3735'