Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDPH Dr. Arnold H1N1 Vaccination [1752**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDPH Dr. Arnold H1N1 Vaccination (PressRelease-IDPHDr.ArnoldH1N1Vaccination.txt)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.From: firstname.lastname@example.org Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 11:31 AM To: email@example.com Subject: Press Release - IDPH Dr. Arnold H1N1 Vaccination Attachments: IDPH Dr Arnold H1N1 Vaccination.doc (See attached file: IDPH Dr Arnold H1N1 Vaccination.doc) FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Kelly Jakubek December 23, 2009 Communications Manager (312) 814-8198 www.idph.state.il.us H1N1 Vaccinations Still High Priority State Public Health Director gets H1N1 vaccination and urges others to do the same SPRINGFIELD By being vaccinated himself, Illinois Department of Public Health Director Dr. Damon T. Arnold today showed Illinoisans that it is still important to get vaccinated against H1N1 flu. Reports of flu are decreasing, but influenza is unpredictable. Flu activity may continue for several weeks and other waves of influenza caused by 2009 H1N1 or regular seasonal flu viruses may occur. 'Although we are seeing decreased illness in Illinois, the H1N1 flu is still circulating a
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 20:13:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- PressRelease-IDPHDr.ArnoldH1N1Vaccination.txt - checksum='1161851225' byte count= '3735'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 12 23 2009
- dateLastModified: 12 23 2009
- description: Press Release: By being vaccinated himself, Illinois Department of Public Health Director Dr. Damon T. Arnold today showed Illinoisans that it is still important to get vaccinated against H1N1 flu. Reports of flu are decreasing, but influenza is unpredictable.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 23
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2009