IDOT High Visibility Release
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT High Visibility Release (2009, December 23) [1756**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT High Visibility Release (PressRelease-IDOTOperationSave100.txt)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: Operation Save 100, the big, end-of-the-year push to lead Illinois to its lowest number of motor vehicle deaths since early last century began November 13 and continues through the remainder of 2009, IDOT, the Illinois State Police and nearly 300 law enforcement agencies across the state announced today.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 23 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 23 2009
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 20:12:39 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- PressRelease-IDOTOperationSave100.txt - checksum='168547230' byte count= '6317'