State Scholarship Program Eases Nursing Shortage and Expands Options for Health Care Professionals
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Scholarship Program Eases Nursing Shortage and Expands Options for Health Care Professionals (2009, December 23) [1749**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Scholarship Program Eases Nursing Shortage and Expands Options for Health Care Professionals (PressRelease-IDFPRNurseScholarship.txt)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: As Illinois grapples with high unemployment and reduced access to health care, one Illinois program is working to ease both of these problems. The Illinois Nursing Education Scholarship Program provides 140 nursing students with enough money to pay tuition and other expenses in nursing programs across the state.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
320 W. Washington
Springfield, IL 62786
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 23 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 23 2009
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 20:11:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- PressRelease-IDFPRNurseScholarship.txt - checksum='2868090479' byte count= '7391'