Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDES Closed Christmas Day [1753**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDES Closed Christmas Day (PressRelease-IDESClosedChristmasDay.txt)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.From: firstname.lastname@example.org Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 12:21 PM To: email@example.com Subject: Press Release - IDES Closed Christmas Day Attachments: IDES christamas09_ides_office_closed.doc (See attached file: IDES christamas09_ides_office_closed.doc) FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE December 23, 2009 Greg Rivara Phone: (312) 814-0097 www.ides.state.il.us www.ILWorkInfo.com Employment Security Closed Christmas Day Banking holiday might affect payments CHICAGO - The offices of the Illinois Department of Employment Security will be closed on Friday, Dec. 25, in observance of the Christmas holiday. However, all services the Department provides through its internet Website will be available. People still will be able to file for first-time unemployment benefits, certify for benefits which is necessary to receive payment, and switch that method of payment to direct deposit. The Website is www.ides.state.il.us Because Friday is federal banking holiday, the availability of some b
1300 South 9th Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 20:09:42 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- PressRelease-IDESClosedChristmasDay.txt - checksum='1762479992' byte count= '5179'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3846
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703-2592
- dateCreated: 12 23 2009
- dateLastModified: 12 23 2009
- description: Press Release: Employment Security Closed Christmas Day Banking holiday might affect payments.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 23
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2009