Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Aging Keep Warm-Winter Tips [1726**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Aging Keep Warm-Winter Tips (PressRelease-AGINGKeepWarm-WinterTips.txt)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.From: firstname.lastname@example.org Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 4:36 PM To: email@example.com Subject: Press Release - AGING Keep Warm-Winter Tips Attachments: AGING Keep Warm - Winter Tips.doc (See attached file: AGING Keep Warm - Winter Tips.doc) December 21, 2009 Kimberly Parker 312/814.1577 Department on Aging Provides Tips to Keep Seniors Safe and Warm This Winter Find how to 'Keep Warm' at 1-877-411-WARM or www.keepwarm.illinois.gov SPRINGFIELD On this first day of winter, Illinois Department on Aging Director Charles D. Johnson is encouraging older people and their families to recognize that winter poses special threat to seniors. 'Seniors should get their furnace checked each year to make sure it's working properly,' said Director Johnson. 'The state has number of resources available that seniors can use so they aren't left to make difficult decisions like, whether to pay their heating bills or take their prescription medications this winter. hope that older persons,
One Natural Resources Way, Suite 100
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:18:58 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- PressRelease-AGINGKeepWarm-WinterTips.txt - checksum='1989661572' byte count= '5810'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department on Aging
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3356
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 12 21 2009
- dateLastModified: 12 21 2009
- description: Press Release: Department on Aging Provides Tips to Keep Seniors Safe and Warm This Winter Find how to Keep Warm at 1-877-411-WARM or www.keepwarm.illinois.gov.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 21
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2009