Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Saves Nearly $10.8 M through Innovative Information Technology [1450**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Saves Nearly $10.8 M through Innovative Information Technology (111610CMSNASCIOAward.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
401 South Spring
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 22:27:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111610CMSNASCIOAward.doc - checksum='1245420544' byte count= '267776'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Central Management Services
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-1941
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 11 16 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 16 2010
- description: Press Release: The Illinois Department of Central Management Services (CMS) today announced it has received the National Association of Chief Information Officers (NASCIO) 2010 Recognition Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Information Technology in State Government, in the category of Improving State Operations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 16
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010