IEMA Launches Video Game to Teach Children About Preparedness, Earthquake Safety
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Launches Video Game to Teach Children About Preparedness, Earthquake Safety (2010, November 15) [1446**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Launches Video Game to Teach Children About Preparedness, Earthquake Safety (111510IEMAVideogamelaunchrelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: Seizing on the popularity of video games among children and teenagers, the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) today unveiled a video game that offers a fun way for young people to learn about emergency preparedness and earthquake safety.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 15 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 15 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 21:30:52 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111510IEMAVideogamelaunchrelease.doc - checksum='1530083179' byte count= '115200'