Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Governor Quinns Health Care Reform Panel Charts Path for Improved Health Access and Quality [1448**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Governor Quinns Health Care Reform Panel Charts Path for Improved Health Access and Quality (111510HFSADV-SPIhearing.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
207 State House
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 21:30:43 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111510HFSADV-SPIhearing.doc - checksum='1361343776' byte count= '97792'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Office of the Governor
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-0244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 11 15 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 15 2010
- description: Press Release: A state panel formed by Governor Pat Quinn to lead the way as the state implements national health care reform in Illinois will hold its fourth public meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, Nov. 16, in Springfield.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 15
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010