Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA to Unveil Preparedness Learning Tool at Benton Grade School [1434**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA to Unveil Preparedness Learning Tool at Benton Grade School (111210IEMABentonmediaeventadvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 21:30:33 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111210IEMABentonmediaeventadvisory.doc - checksum='2206846121' byte count= '107520'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 11 12 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 12 2010
- description: Press Release: IEMA, in conjunction with the Illinois Terrorism Task Force (ITTF), is working to help children and young adults learn about emergency preparedness.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 12
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010