Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT, State Police and Local Enforcement Boost Efforts to Increase Safety Belt Usage and to Help Curb Impaired Driving [1435**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT, State Police and Local Enforcement Boost Efforts to Increase Safety Belt Usage and to Help Curb Impaired Driving (111210IDOTPre-CampaignRelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 21:30:25 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111210IDOTPre-CampaignRelease.doc - checksum='3788391369' byte count= '102400'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 11 12 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 12 2010
- description: Press Release: The Illinois Department of Transportation's Division of Traffic Safety today released data showing a significant difference in safety belt usage between front and back seat occupants of passenger vehicles and light trucks.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 12
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010