Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Continues Efforts to Boost Osprey Population in Illinois [1433**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Continues Efforts to Boost Osprey Population in Illinois (111210DNRospreynest.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 21:30:03 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111210DNRospreynest.doc - checksum='1234531594' byte count= '38912'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Natural Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6302
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 11 12 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 12 2010
- description: Press Release: The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) and Ameren Illinois unveiled three new osprey nesting platforms at Mermet Lake State Fish and Wildlife Area in Belknap today.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 12
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010