State Continues Efforts to Boost Osprey Population in Illinois
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Continues Efforts to Boost Osprey Population in Illinois (2010, November 12) [1433**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Continues Efforts to Boost Osprey Population in Illinois (111210DNRospreynest.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) and Ameren Illinois unveiled three new osprey nesting platforms at Mermet Lake State Fish and Wildlife Area in Belknap today.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Natural Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 12 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 12 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 21:30:03 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111210DNRospreynest.doc - checksum='1234531594' byte count= '38912'