Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Ogle County Tentative Multiplier Announced [1425**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Ogle County Tentative Multiplier Announced (111010REVOgle.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
101 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 21:29:49 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111010REVOgle.doc - checksum='1606253755' byte count= '50176'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Revenue
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3336
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 11 10 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 10 2010
- description: Press Release: Ogle County has been issued a tentative property assessment equalization factor of 1.0000, according to Brian Hamer, Director of the Illinois Department of Revenue.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 10
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010