Kendall County Tentative Multiplier Announced
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Kendall County Tentative Multiplier Announced (2010, November 10) [1426**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Kendall County Tentative Multiplier Announced (111010REVKendall.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: Kendall County has been issued a tentative property assessment equalization factor of 1.0000, according to Brian Hamer, Director of the Illinois Department of Revenue.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Revenue
101 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 10 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 10 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 21:29:19 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111010REVKendall.doc - checksum='3378183419' byte count= '50176'