HFS Receives Federal Approval for Plan to Assist Illinois Hospitals
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
HFS Receives Federal Approval for Plan to Assist Illinois Hospitals (2010, November 10) [1430**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- HFS Receives Federal Approval for Plan to Assist Illinois Hospitals (111010HFSHospitalAssessmentStimulusFinal.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: The Department of Healthcare and Family (HFS) has received federal approval to make $120 million in one-time payments to Illinois hospitals that provide Medicaid services. The funding will help maintain the financial health of the states hospitals, which are key economic engines for every region of Illinois.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services
201 South Grand Avenue East
Springfield, IL 62763-0001
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 10 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 10 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 21:28:54 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111010HFSHospitalAssessmentStimulusFinal.doc - checksum='3459612072' byte count= '841216'