Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDNR Investing $1.8 Million to Conserve and Protect Illinois Beach Shoreline [1422**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDNR Investing $1.8 Million to Conserve and Protect Illinois Beach Shoreline (110910DNRILBeachimprovements.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 22:20:50 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110910DNRILBeachimprovements.doc - checksum='1722406177' byte count= '43008'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Natural Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6302
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 11 09 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 09 2010
- description: Press Release: The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) is moving forward with plans to improve and conserve Adeline Jay Geo-Karis Illinois Beach State Park in Zion. A total of $1.8 million will be used for shoreline stabilization to prevent further erosion of the beach.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 9
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010