Illinois Department on Aging Works with Local Colleges to Get Older Adults in Classrooms
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department on Aging Works with Local Colleges to Get Older Adults in Classrooms (2010, November 5) [1416**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department on Aging Works with Local Colleges to Get Older Adults in Classrooms (110510AGINGLocalDiscussionsreAging-Education.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: Illinois Department on Aging (IDoA) director Charles D. Johnson today commended 21 community college presidents who will host local discussions across the state, during November and December, to target solutions for two economic challenges: reduce dropout rates and promote healthy lifestyles through inter-generational partnerships.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department on Aging
One Natural Resources Way, Suite 100
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 05 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 05 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 22:16:37 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110510AGINGLocalDiscussionsreAging-Education.doc - checksum='1405613128' byte count= '440832'