Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department on Aging Works with Local Colleges to Get Older Adults in Classrooms [1416**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department on Aging Works with Local Colleges to Get Older Adults in Classrooms (110510AGINGLocalDiscussionsreAging-Education.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way, Suite 100
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 22:16:37 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110510AGINGLocalDiscussionsreAging-Education.doc - checksum='1405613128' byte count= '440832'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department on Aging
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3356
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 11 05 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 05 2010
- description: Press Release: Illinois Department on Aging (IDoA) director Charles D. Johnson today commended 21 community college presidents who will host local discussions across the state, during November and December, to target solutions for two economic challenges: reduce dropout rates and promote healthy lifestyles through inter-generational partnerships.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 5
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010