Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Student Assistance Commission Pays Down Debt, Realizes Revenue [1414**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Student Assistance Commission Pays Down Debt, Realizes Revenue (110410ISACDebtReduction.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
500 W. Monroe, Third Floor
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 22:15:25 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110410ISACDebtReduction.doc - checksum='974984713' byte count= '60416'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Student Assistance Commission
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6767
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62704-1876
- dateCreated: 11 04 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 04 2010
- description: Press Release: The Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) announced that as a result of its recently-concluded tender offer for its own bonds, it paid down $145 million of agency debt and realized over $70 million in one-time revenue.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 4
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010