Student Assistance Commission Pays Down Debt, Realizes Revenue
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Student Assistance Commission Pays Down Debt, Realizes Revenue (2010, November 4) [1414**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Student Assistance Commission Pays Down Debt, Realizes Revenue (110410ISACDebtReduction.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: The Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) announced that as a result of its recently-concluded tender offer for its own bonds, it paid down $145 million of agency debt and realized over $70 million in one-time revenue.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Student Assistance Commission
500 W. Monroe, Third Floor
Springfield, IL 62704-1876
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 04 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 04 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 22:15:25 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110410ISACDebtReduction.doc - checksum='974984713' byte count= '60416'