Re-entry Summit Targets Public Safety
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Re-entry Summit Targets Public Safety (2010, November 4) [1413**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Re-entry Summit Targets Public Safety (110410CORRReentryE.Moline.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: November 4, 2010 Successful re-entry for offenders is the goal of a program that is being provided at East Moline Correctional Center on Friday, November 5th, starting at 10 A.M. The re-entry summit will include speakers from Olivers Kitchen, New Way of Life Ministries, SafeHaven, Westside Health Authority, Safer Foundation, the St. Leonard House and other groups.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Corrections
1301 Concordia Court
P.O. Box 19277
Springfield, IL 62794-9277
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 04 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 04 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 22:13:46 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110410CORRReentryE.Moline.doc - checksum='4098272454' byte count= '36864'