Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Economic Development Director Announces Over $580,000 for Southern Illinois Rural Health Clinic [1408**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Economic Development Director Announces Over $580,000 for Southern Illinois Rural Health Clinic (110110DCEOFerrellHospitalrelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
500 E Monroe
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 22:27:33 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110110DCEOFerrellHospitalrelease.doc - checksum='1774471834' byte count= '104448'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7500
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 11 01 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 01 2010
- description: Press Release: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) Director Warren Ribley today announced a more than $580,000 grant for the City of Eldorado to build, furnish and equip a rural health clinic to help serve Ferrell Hospital.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 1
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010