Illinois Moves to Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Moves to Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (2009, December 29) [1770**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Moves to Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (122909IDFPRNMLSrelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR) announced today that starting January 4, 2010 mortgage brokers and mortgage bankers will use the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) for license applications and renewals.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
320 W. Washington
Springfield, IL 62786
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 29 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 29 2009
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 20 May 2010 16:23:41 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 122909IDFPRNMLSrelease.doc - checksum='1589357135' byte count= '237568'