Illinois November Unemployment Rate Slips Slightly
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois November Unemployment Rate Slips Slightly (2009, December 17) [1720**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois November Unemployment Rate Slips Slightly (121709IDESstatewide_unemployment_november09.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: The Illinois seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for November is 10.9 percent, down 0.1 percent from October, according to figures released today by the Illinois Department of Employment Security. Slight increases and decreases common in national recession.RECESSION
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
1300 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL 62703-2592
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 17 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 17 2009
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 20 May 2010 16:22:28 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 121709IDESstatewide_unemployment_november09.doc - checksum='850800584' byte count= '79360'