Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Urges Local Emergency Management Agencies to Apply for Federal Grants [1711**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Urges Local Emergency Management Agencies to Apply for Federal Grants (121409IEMAITTFEOCgrants.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 6 May 2010 20:17:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 121409IEMAITTFEOCgrants.doc - checksum='2189313941' byte count= '58880'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-558-1334
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703-4554
- dateCreated: 12 14 2009
- dateLastModified: 12 14 2009
- description: Press Release: Office of Homeland Security - Local emergency operations centers (EOCs) are critical to effective response during disasters, and applications are now available for a federal program that provides grants to help local emergency management agencies build new EOCs or make needed renovations to existing facilities. Up to $1 million available for construction of Emergeny Operations Centers, up to $250,000 for renovations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 14
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2009