State Urges Local Emergency Management Agencies to Apply for Federal Grants
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Urges Local Emergency Management Agencies to Apply for Federal Grants (2009, December 14) [1711**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Urges Local Emergency Management Agencies to Apply for Federal Grants (121409IEMAITTFEOCgrants.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: Office of Homeland Security - Local emergency operations centers (EOCs) are critical to effective response during disasters, and applications are now available for a federal program that provides grants to help local emergency management agencies build new EOCs or make needed renovations to existing facilities. Up to $1 million available for construction of Emergeny Operations Centers, up to $250,000 for renovations.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62703-4554
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 14 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 14 2009
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 6 May 2010 20:17:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 121409IEMAITTFEOCgrants.doc - checksum='2189313941' byte count= '58880'