Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Veterans Affairs Names Glasford Resident as State of Illinois December 2009 Veteran of the Month [1697**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Veterans Affairs Names Glasford Resident as State of Illinois December 2009 Veteran of the Month (121409IDVADecemberVetofMonth.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
833 South Spring Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 6 May 2010 20:15:17 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 121409IDVADecemberVetofMonth.doc - checksum='3981724391' byte count= '54784'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6641
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19432
- contactZipCode: 62794-9432
- dateCreated: 12 14 2009
- dateLastModified: 12 14 2009
- description: Press Release: The Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) today named Glasford resident and U.S. Army Veteran Robert J. Kaufman as the State of Illinois December 2009 Veteran of the Month for his unwavering dedication to the states military heroes and for service to local community.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 14
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2009