Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Recognizes Advocates for Their Outstanding Service to Older Adults [1698**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Recognizes Advocates for Their Outstanding Service to Older Adults (121109AGINGGovsConferenceAwardsLuncheon.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
421 East Capitol Avenue, #100
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 6 May 2010 20:14:42 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 121109AGINGGovsConferenceAwardsLuncheon.doc - checksum='4015723030' byte count= '451584'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department on Aging
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3356
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701-1789
- dateCreated: 12 11 2009
- dateLastModified: 12 11 2009
- description: Press Release: The Illinois Department on Aging (IDoA) today hosted an awards ceremony to celebrate the efforts of individuals and organizations providing the best services to assist older adults.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 11
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2009