Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Bighead Asian Carp Found In Chicago Sanitary and Ship Canal [1669**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Bighead Asian Carp Found In Chicago Sanitary and Ship Canal (120309DNRAsiancarpfoundinCSSC.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 6 May 2010 20:12:36 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 120309DNRAsiancarpfoundinCSSC.doc - checksum='1121399884' byte count= '39424'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Natural Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6302
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 12 03 2009
- dateLastModified: 12 03 2009
- description: Press Release: The Asian Carp Rapid Response Workgroup announced this evening that a bighead Asian carp was found in the Chicago Sanitary and Ship Canal (CSSC) just above the Lockport Lock and Dam.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 4
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2009