Department on Aging to Assist with New Law to Locate Missing and Endangered Seniors
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Department on Aging to Assist with New Law to Locate Missing and Endangered Seniors (2009, December 30) [1772**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Department on Aging to Assist with New Law to Locate Missing and Endangered Seniors (123009AGINGMissingandEndangeredSeniors.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: A new law takes effect January 1 that beefs up the states system to help locate elderly people who go missing in Illinois. The Endangered Missing Person Advisory Program will have police agencies send out alerts when senior citizens or high-risk adults with disabilities go missing. The Endangered Missing Person Advisory will provide a regional system that will allow for the rapid dissemination of information regarding a missing person who is believed to be a high-risk missing person.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department on Aging
421 East Capitol Avenue, #100
Springfield, IL 62701-1789
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 30 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 30 2009
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:53:25 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 123009AGINGMissingandEndangeredSeniors.doc - checksum='2752057825' byte count= '442880'