New Child Support Technology Will Increase Efficiency, Cost Savings
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
New Child Support Technology Will Increase Efficiency, Cost Savings (2009, December 30) [1773**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- New Child Support Technology Will Increase Efficiency, Cost Savings (123009HFSStateDisbursementUnit.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services (HFS) Director Barry S. Maram today announced the successful implementation of new technology that will enable the state to cut costs and improve efficiency in distributing child support to Illinois families. Ten-Year Anniversary of Child Support Disaster Sees Marked Turnaround
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services
201 South Grand Avenue East
Springfield, IL 62763-0001
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 30 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 30 2009
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:39:21 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 123009HFSStateDisbursementUnit.doc - checksum='1532730205' byte count= '837120'