Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Liquor Control Commission December Underage Compliance Report [1774**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Liquor Control Commission December Underage Compliance Report (123009ILCCDecembercompliance.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
101 West Jefferson, Ste. 3-525
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 20:18:27 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 123009ILCCDecembercompliance.doc - checksum='3137361981' byte count= '216064'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactFaxNumber: 217-524-1911
- contactOrganization: Illinois Liquor Control Commission
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2136
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 12 30 2009
- dateLastModified: 12 30 2009
- description: Press Release: In December the Illinois Liquor Control Commission (ILCC) conducted compliance checks around the state and visited 79 businesses licensed to sell liquor. They cited 9 licensees for violations of liquor control laws. Eighty-nine percent of the licensees visited complied with Illinois liquor laws and refused to serve underage customers.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 30
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2009