Liquor Control Commission December Underage Compliance Report
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Liquor Control Commission December Underage Compliance Report (2009, December 30) [1774**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Liquor Control Commission December Underage Compliance Report (123009ILCCDecembercompliance.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: In December the Illinois Liquor Control Commission (ILCC) conducted compliance checks around the state and visited 79 businesses licensed to sell liquor. They cited 9 licensees for violations of liquor control laws. Eighty-nine percent of the licensees visited complied with Illinois liquor laws and refused to serve underage customers.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Liquor Control Commission
101 West Jefferson, Ste. 3-525
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 30 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 30 2009
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 20:18:27 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 123009ILCCDecembercompliance.doc - checksum='3137361981' byte count= '216064'