ISAC New Year's Resolution
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
ISAC New Year's Resolution (2009, December 31) [1778**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- ISAC New Year's Resolution (123109ISACNewYearResolutions.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Student Assistance Commission Press Release: In 2009, an estimated 130,000 eligible Illinois college students missed out on state financial aid by not completing the required Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) soon enough. For this new year, the Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) recommends getting an early start on the college financial aid process with early FAFSA completion. Commission advises FAFSA completion as soon after January 1 as possible.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Student Assistance Commission
500 W. Monroe Third Floor
Springfield, IL 62704-1876
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 29 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 29 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 20:33:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 123109ISACNewYearResolutions.doc - checksum='390033651' byte count= '54784'