Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
ISAC New Year's Resolution [1778**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- ISAC New Year's Resolution (123109ISACNewYearResolutions.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
500 W. Monroe Third Floor
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 20:33:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 123109ISACNewYearResolutions.doc - checksum='390033651' byte count= '54784'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Student Assistance Commission
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6767
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62704-1876
- dateCreated: 01 29 2010
- dateLastModified: 01 29 2010
- description: Illinois Student Assistance Commission Press Release: In 2009, an estimated 130,000 eligible Illinois college students missed out on state financial aid by not completing the required Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) soon enough. For this new year, the Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) recommends getting an early start on the college financial aid process with early FAFSA completion. Commission advises FAFSA completion as soon after January 1 as possible.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 31
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2009