Baby New Years Projected College Tuition Costs: $180,000
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Baby New Years Projected College Tuition Costs: $180,000 (2009, December 30) [1777**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Baby New Years Projected College Tuition Costs: $180,000 (123009ISACCIBabyNewYear.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Student Assistance Commission Press Release: Weve all seen the Rankin-Bass claymation story of Rudolphs Shiny New Year featuring Happy, the big-eared newborn with the top hat symbolic of the new year. But what will the babys parents do when they discover that a child born today is projected to incur college costs of more than $180,000 at a four-year, public university? Now is the Time to lock in tuition prices for much less with the College Illinois! 529 Prepaid Tuition Program.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: llinois Student Assistance Commission
500 W. Monroe Third Floor
Springfield, IL 62704-1876
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 30 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 30 2009
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 20:15:23 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 123009ISACCIBabyNewYear.doc - checksum='1252437906' byte count= '722432'