Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Insurance Reminding Returning Military Personnel to Review Insurance Options [1676**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Insurance Reminding Returning Military Personnel to Review Insurance Options (120709DOIMilitaryReturnPersIns.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
320 W. Washington Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 20:13:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 120709DOIMilitaryReturnPersIns.doc - checksum='2239905364' byte count= '121344'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactFaxNumber: 217-782-5020
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Insurance
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4515
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62767-0001
- dateCreated: 12 05 2009
- dateLastModified: 12 05 2009
- description: Press Release: As thousands of military personnel prepare to return from deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan during the holidays, the Illinois Department of Insurance is reminding them to review their insurance coverage to ensure they and their families stay protected no matter where they are.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 5
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2009