Asian Carp Rapid Response Workgroup wraps up main operation on Chicago Sanitary Ship Canal
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Asian Carp Rapid Response Workgroup wraps up main operation on Chicago Sanitary Ship Canal (2009, December 6) [1675**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Asian Carp Rapid Response Workgroup wraps up main operation on Chicago Sanitary Ship Canal (ACRapidresponsewrapup.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: The Asian Carp Rapid Response Workgroup is closing out main project operations on a 5.7-mile stretch of the Chicago Sanitary and Ship Canal (CSSC) that began on December 2. Scheduled routine electric barrier maintenance complete.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Natural Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 06 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 06 2009
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:48:17 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- ACRapidresponsewrapup.doc - checksum='4039826298' byte count= '53760'