Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Give a Child the Greatest Gift: A College Education [1688**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Give a Child the Greatest Gift: A College Education (120809ISACCIGiftGiving.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
500 W. Monroe Third Floor
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:34:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 120809ISACCIGiftGiving.doc - checksum='307766556' byte count= '698880'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Student Assistance Commission
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6767
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62704-1876
- dateCreated: 12 08 2009
- dateLastModified: 12 08 2009
- description: Press Release: Parents and grandparents often believe that the best gifts for their children are the ones they yearn for the most, but what happens in a couple of years when that Nintendo Wii or Zhu Zhu Hamster is obsolete? Fortunately, there are things to give that will last longer than the latest toy. A gift of a college education lasts a lifetime, and a College Illinois! 529 Prepaid Tuition Program contract makes it affordable to give.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 8
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2009