Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Public Health Director Announces Expansion of H1N1 Flu Vaccine Availability to all Illinoisans [1693**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Public Health Director Announces Expansion of H1N1 Flu Vaccine Availability to all Illinoisans (121009IDPHExpandvaccineavailability.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:23:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 121009IDPHExpandvaccineavailability.doc - checksum='3709844560' byte count= '122880'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactFaxNumber: 217-782-3987
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- dateCreated: 12 10 2009
- dateLastModified: 12 10 2009
- description: Press Release: Illinois Department of Public Health Director Dr. Damon T. Arnold today announced that beginning Tuesday, December 15, 2009, all Illinoisans will be eligible to receive an H1N1 flu vaccination. In addition to local health departments and private physicians, Illinoisans will be able to go to many retail pharmacies for H1N1 flu vaccinations starting no later than December 21, 2009.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 10
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2009