Illinois H1N1 Flu Hotline Answering Medical Questions
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois H1N1 Flu Hotline Answering Medical Questions (2009, December 3) [1665**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois H1N1 Flu Hotline Answering Medical Questions (120309IDPHflumedicalhotline.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: In addition to answering general questions about influenza, vaccine and treatment, Illinois Department of Public Health Director Dr. Damon T. Arnold today announced that trained medical professionals are now available to answer medical questions about H1N1 influenza that come into the Illinois Flu Hotline. The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is partnering with the Illinois Poison Center to staff the hotline with health care professionals. English and Spanish lines available.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 03 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 03 2009
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:21:18 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 120309IDPHflumedicalhotline.doc - checksum='1779977817' byte count= '123904'