Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Finance Authority Board Meeting
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- January 2010 Board Book (media-01-12-10.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.I. Call to Order II. Roll Call III. Chairman's Remarks IV. Message from the Executive Director (Tab A)Attachment Financial Report Attachment Schedule of Debt and Listing of FY10 closed projectsAttachment Senior Staff Bio's and Organizational Chart VI. Committee Reports VII. Project Reports VIII. Closed Session IX. Other Business X. Adjournment I. Call to Order II. Chairman's Remarks III. Roll Call IV. Acceptance of Financials V. Approval of Minutes (Tab & C) VI. Project Approvals VII. Resolutions / Amendments VIII. Other Business ILLINOIS FINANCE AUTHORITYBOARD MEETING Tuesday, January 12, 2010 COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE Chicago, Illinois Chicago, Illinois130 East Randolph, 7th Floor 8:30 a.m.Two Prudential Plaza IFA Chicago Office Stetson, Suite 2555Chicago, Illinois AGENDA BOARD MEETING11:30 a.m. One Prudential Plaza Conference Center Board Meeting AgendaJanuary 12, 2010 Page Tab Project Location Amount FM Final A) Chad J. Kalaher Chatman (Montgomery County) 229,182$ ER B) Jonathan A.
180 N. Stetson Avenue
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:34:14 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- media-01-12-10.pdf - checksum='1691486051' byte count= '1970194'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Finance Authority
- contactCity: Chicago
- contactOrganization: Illinois Finance Authority
- contactPhoneNumber: 312-651-1300
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Suite 255
- contactZipCode: 60601
- dateCreated: 01 07 2010
- dateLastModified: 01 20 2010
- description: Board meeting agenda with minutes from last meeting. Proposals for the Board's consideration are included.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 12
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Finance Authority
- volumeOrYear: 2010