Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Public Health Director Warns Public of H1N1 Phishing E-mail Scam [1667**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Press Release: State Public Health Director Warns Public of H1N1 Phishing E-mail Scam (120309IDPHH1N1CDCPhishingScamE-mail.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 15:15:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 120309IDPHH1N1CDCPhishingScamE-mail.doc - checksum='3627641610' byte count= '220672'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 12 03 2009
- dateLastModified: 12 03 2009
- description: Press Release: The Illinois Department of Public Health is alerting Illinoisans to a nationwide H1N1 phishing e-mail scam. The fraudulent e-mails (phishing) claim to be from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and reference a CDC sponsored State Vaccination Program.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 3
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2009