State Public Health Director Warns Public of H1N1 Phishing E-mail Scam
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Public Health Director Warns Public of H1N1 Phishing E-mail Scam (2009, December 3) [1667**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Press Release: State Public Health Director Warns Public of H1N1 Phishing E-mail Scam (120309IDPHH1N1CDCPhishingScamE-mail.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: The Illinois Department of Public Health is alerting Illinoisans to a nationwide H1N1 phishing e-mail scam. The fraudulent e-mails (phishing) claim to be from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and reference a CDC sponsored State Vaccination Program.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 03 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 03 2009
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 15:15:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 120309IDPHH1N1CDCPhishingScamE-mail.doc - checksum='3627641610' byte count= '220672'