Guide to the Secretary of State Literacy Effort
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Guide to the Secretary of State Literacy Effort (2009)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Guide to the Secretary of State Literacy Effort (20091105203634_ldl8.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
This booklet describes the Secretary of State's programs to ensure that all Illinois citizens have access to quality literacy programs.
Illinois State Library
Related Materials: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/library/who_we_are/literacy/home.html
Organization: Illinois State Library
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
300 South Second Street
Springfield, IL 62701-1796
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 02 09 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 18 2009
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 16:26:49 UTC
- Observed Length: 569032 bytes
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20091105203634_ldl8.pdf - checksum='2094118474' byte count= '569032'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/ldl8.pdf
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
Other Results from the Document Acquisition System
- Host Machine Dns Address: unknown
- Observed Transfer Rate: 1.52 MB/s
- Retained U R L: www.cyberdriveillinois.com|22.214.171.124|/ldl8.pdf
- Transfer Completion Localhost Time HHMMSS: 20:36:34
- Transfer Initiation Localhost Time HHMMSS: 20:36:32