Life Goes On: a newsletter for Secretary of State Facility Employees and other Organ/Tissue Donation Advocates
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Life Goes On: a newsletter for Secretary of State Facility Employees and other Organ/Tissue Donation Advocates (2003, Fall)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Life Goes On! Be an Organ/Tissue Donor (20091028214020_dsd_a1723.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Newsletter for Secretary of State facility employees and other organ/tissue donation advocates. This issue recognizes Drivers Facilities with high participation rates; has an item on eye tissue donation; announces a poster award and thanks Drivers Facility workers for their promotional efforts.
Office of Secretary of State
Related Materials: http://www.lifegoeson.com/home1.html
Organization: Secretary of State
213 State Capitol
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 30 2003
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 30 2003
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 19:53:38 UTC
- Observed Length: 328870 bytes
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20091028214020_dsd_a1723.pdf - checksum='13084762' byte count= '328870'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://cep.finditillinois.org/sn/SpiderOutput/CyberD2/200402010101/www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_a1723.pdf
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
Other Results from the Document Acquisition System
- Host Machine Dns Address: unknown
- Observed Transfer Rate: 335 KB/s
- Retained U R L: cep.finditillinois.org|184.108.40.206|/dsd_a1723.pdf
- Transfer Completion Localhost Time HHMMSS: 21:40:20
- Transfer Initiation Localhost Time HHMMSS: 21:39:35